My Response to the Question: “What substantive elements do you think should be included in a new international instrument on pandemic preparedness and response?”
by Margaret Anna Alice. Originally published on her Substack.
Here are my demands, however, in a world where this tool exists:
“simultaneous epidemics worldwide with enormous numbers of deaths and illness”
2) Follow science, not political science (a.k.a. The Science™), fostering a culture of inquiry inspired by Einstein’s words:
“Science can flourish only in an atmosphere of free speech.”
3) Prohibit conflicts of interest—financial, political, or otherwise.
4) Guarantee nations’ rights to determine their own actions.
6) Condemn mass-vaccinating during a pandemic—especially with a leaky, non-sterilizing product that fails to prevent contraction or spread and puts selective pressure on the virus to mutate into more virulent forms.
7) Acknowledge the superiority of natural immunity and encourage healthy dietary and lifestyle habits.
8) Recommend early treatment protocols advocated by WHO consultant Dr. Tess Lawrie:
9) Discontinue PCR tests and other tools that yield false positives and mislead the public.
11) Require informed consent for recommended interventions.
12) Ensure an open, transparent decision-making process.
© Margaret Anna Alice, LLC
How to Comment on the WHO’s International Pandemic Treaty
I am currently working on an in-depth letter to members of the WHO on the proposed international pandemic treaty, which threatens national sovereignty and represents the grandest leap toward One-World Tyranny to date.
Meanwhile, they are sneaking in the first round of hearings on April 12–13 and have provided very little time for public comments.
They are only permitting 250-word responses to one question. Above is mine. I encourage you to share the link to this article along with your own comments as desired.
Here is the form for submitting your comments.
See these posts for additional details and include Steve Kirsch’s bullet points if you have room:
- URGENT!!! Comment on the WHO treaty **NOW**
- Send comments to World Health Organization on pandemic treaty update negotiations
- PANDEMIC TREATY (see the links for each article in the series)
In addition, I encourage you to sign this petition.
Thanks, everyone, for helping to stop New World Totalitarianism!