Currently, Nevermore Media is soliciting reports from correspondents in different parts of the world about the political situation in their locales. Our intention is to create international dialogue between dissidents.
The main question that we would to ask is “What is the current Zeitgeist in your country as we enter Year 3 of the New (ab)Normal?”
Really, we want to encourage contributors to write from the heart, and so we will welcome submissions which address this question through whichever means each person deems fit, but here are some questions to offer some jumping-off points:
1) What is the general mood of the population in general as we enter Year 3 of the COVID era? Does it seem like a majority of people are buying the main narrative at this point?
2) What is the MSM narrative in your country at this point?
3) What percentage of the population is jabbed and how reliable do you think available data is at this point?
4) Are unjabbed people being vilified in the mainstream media? To what extent? (Give examples)
5) To what extent has segregation between Vaxxed and Unvaxxed been implemented?
6) Who is condemning segregation and the vilification of dissidents? (Activist groups, political tendencies, political parties, trade unions, religious organizations, minority cultures or subcultures, etc)
7) Are there protests against the New Normal (if there are, please include photos and/or short clips of protests)? Do these protests inspire you? What demands are they making (if any)? Are Leftists and anarchists participating in these protests or are they hostile to them?
8) Is there worsening political repression in your country? Have activists been imprisoned, charged criminally, targeted with smear campaigns, etc.? (Give examples)
9) What about the current moment inspires you? Do you have any examples of creative acts of resistance that you want the world to know about?
10) What do you want people in other countries to know about what’s going on in your country? We welcome submissions of any length, but suggest aiming for 500-1500 words. Shorter reports are more likely to be published in hard copy zines. We also request including photos and short video clips illustrative of the article and including recommended links.
Thank you for your consideration of this request! By comparing notes we can gain a clearer idea of what is going on in the world.